Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Gish
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
Chattanooga based tech entrepreneur seeks apprenticeship in real estate investing

Jacob Gish
  • Chattanooga, TN
Posted May 14 2015, 23:16

I'm 29 years old married with one child on the way soon. Born and raised in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We were married on Sanibel Island and we're lucky enough to to have our wedding filmed as part of the official Sanibel Island music video with our appearance first @ 4:12 into the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCZhverUzA0 We are avid dog lovers with five fur kids currently. Our family is 3/4 vegan with the only animal products we consume being leather and cheese, however, we are phasing both out.

My position as the president of a tool company and a precision agriculture company consumes most of the time. I have a degree in environmental science and was once a certified license wilderness EMT. My hobbies include traveling, reading, hiking, gaming, disc golf, scuba, consuming art especially concerts, and relaxing. I've been to over 30 states and 10 countries.

In my pursuit of knowledge I can consume then leverage to increase my assets I found my way to bigger pockets. My experience with real estate transactions is limited being only involved with purchasing the house I currently own free and clear. We recently vacated this property to move into my wife's house to start our family. My main real estate goal is to turn this one house into a cash flowing asset asap that is held in a trust for my soon to be born child which I will manage into a real estate empire that creates long term sustainable wealth for my family, business, friends, and community. I'm passionate about all things ecological, sustainable, green, solar, etcetera. My two other primary long term real estate goals relate to truly sustainable development and rehabbing superfund sites. Eventually I will have a portfolio of properties that I can leverage to give my tech companies talent acquisition and retention teeth for employees.

I'm looking to add value to an experienced  investors team. 

Offering

Loading replies...