Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Brett Snodgrass
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
15 Wholesale Indiana Properties ~ Indianapolis & Surrounding Areas ~ Flips & Rental Opportunities

Brett Snodgrass
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Jul 31 2015, 19:08

Hi BP,

My name is Brett Snodgrass, and I am a local Indianapolis Real Estate Investor. I specialize in selling Wholesale Properties in & around the Indianapolis, Indiana area. Right now, I have 15 properties that I am needing to sell in the next 2 weeks. I have single family homes ranging from less than 10K-100K depending on the property & the area.

Some of my properties are rented and have management in place, and some are vacant and need work.

We provide "Property Presentation Reports" for each property that has the following: Comps from the local MLS, Average Rental Rates, Photos, and a description. We also provide tons of pictures of each property to help you evaluate the deal, but we always encourage you see the property for yourself.

I have attached below a link to our "Available Property Spreadsheet." This has all of the Properties that we are offering, along with links to all of the "Property Presentations" & "Photos" of the properties. Please click on the link below.

Simple Wholesaling Available Properties

Here are a couple of Properties below that we are offering (They are on the List)

1413 N Emerson Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46219  

Desirable Area ~ ARV: 85K-100K+

Asking: 44,900

Link to the Property Presentation: 1413 Emerson Property Presentation

~Average Rent: $650 Per Month & Priced at $18,900

Link to the Property Presentation: 3659 Hawthorne Property Presentation

If you are interested in any of these deals, or just interested in the Indianapolis Area including: Fountain Square, Bates-Hendricks, Downtown Indy, or any other wholesale deals in or around Indianapolis or surrounding counties in Indiana, please contact me to network. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Brett Snodgrass

Offering

Loading replies...