• Professional
  • Morganton, NC
Votes |
owner occupied loan needed

Ann Allen
  • Professional
  • Morganton, NC
Posted Aug 28 2015, 08:44

I have a house in morganton, nc that we have lived in for two years. I have built my credit score to almost 620 but my income on my own is a little low to carry the loan on my own. The conventional banks want me to amend my tax returns to reflect at least $30000 in income since i am self employed. That would cost me $3000 in taxes and put me into a different tax bracket. We have been paying $800 per month for over two years and my finance credit score is too low to add to the loan because he recently had a bankruptcy discharged and is in the rebuilding stage. We make plenty of money and own a construction company. The house sits on ten acres in the foothills of the mountains and is roughly 1800 sq feet up stairs with a complete partially finished basement that is not included in that cost. The price we have a contract to buy it for is $125000 the tax value is $155,000 and we have done lots of work to the house. I can provide trade and personal references as well as bank statements and contracts. We are hoping to obtain private money financing for a year until we can refinance the house. Willing to give up any amount of equity in the house and pay any interest rate. Please let us know if you can be of any assistance. I have currently $7000 in cash and can possibly get another $3000.

Looking for

Loading replies...