• Haddonfield, NJ
Votes |
What Are You Waiting For?

Joe Evangelisti
  • Developer
  • Haddonfield, NJ
Posted Aug 30 2015, 06:56

Warning: This email contains 0% BS

Hey, it's Joe Evangelisti here; host of The Flip King Real Estate Radio.

I'm a no BS kind of guy. If you want someone to coddle you and tell you that everything is gonna be okay then this is not the email you want to read.

So here's a question I want to ask:

That's a simple question and if you're an investor, you probably have an answer...

If you answered "no" then my follow-up question would be why are you in the investing business? What I love about investing is that it's a way for us to help others, make money, and push ourselves outside of our comfort zones. The few people who plateau in this biz end up fizzling out.

If you answered "yes" -- and I think you probably did (because most investors I've met DO want to grow their business) then here's follow-up question: What are you doing to grow your business? What SPECIFIC actions are you taking right now to grow your business?

Here's why I'm asking...

On September 29 and 30 I want YOU to join me in Philadelphia for a hot seat... it's a two-day intensive with just a small group of investors where we roll up our sleeves and work on YOUR business. We focus on YOU and help you to...

* overcome problems and challenges you face in your business
* build a step-by-step action plan that will put you on a straight-line to growth
* discover the strategies and best practices I use daily in my businesses
* connect with other investors
* uncover the secrets to tapping into more money so you can do more deals

The hot seat is a two-day intensive for investors who want to grow... that's you, right?

In order to participate, you need to have done a couple of deals in the past, plus have $5k to invest in marketing and growth for your business

If you want to grow your business, click here now to let me know. I'll call you personally.

This is going to be POWERFUL for the action takers who join us.

I hope to see you there,

Joe Evangelisti
Host of The Flip King Real Estate Radio

PS, We only have 4 seats left. So if you're on the fence about this at all, or if you have questions about whether this might be right for you, click here to let me know you're interested and I'll call you personally and answer your questions because I want YOU to be there.

Offering