Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joe Evangelisti
  • Developer
  • Haddonfield, NJ
Votes |
10X Your Investing Business (here's how...)

Joe Evangelisti
  • Developer
  • Haddonfield, NJ
Posted Aug 31 2015, 00:48
If you are looking to 10X your investing business -- to go from maybe just a couple of deals every month to 5, 10, 15 or more deals each month -- then check this out...

I'm offering a 2-day super-exclusive (8 investors only) mastermind "hot seat" in Philadelphia on September 29 and 30.

Here's what we'll do...

1. Create a step-by-step plan to take you from wherever you are right now to doing MORE deals CONSISTENTLY every month.

2. Develop strategies to build deal-flow -- I'll share with you my very best ideas to find more motivated sellers and cash buyers.

3. I'll show you EXACTLY what I do every single day in my business and help you mirror it in your business (it works, no matter what market you're in).

4. Break down your investing business to uncover the gaps that might be holding you back.

5. Shatter the biggest problems you face and build solutions to make your investing more effective, more profitable... and even more fun!

6. Connect you with other A-players to build your network

Click here now to let me know you're interested
I'll be calling you personally.

This is not a seminar; there will be NO sales pitches... it's just a small group of investors and we're entirely focused on working on each other's businesses.

Let's 10X YOUR business,
Joe Evangelisti
Host of The Flip King Real Estate Radio

PS, Only a couple of seats left... make sure you take action today to secure yours before someone else gets it. now to take action today

Offering

Loading replies...