• Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Votes |
WANTED! $2,400mon cash flow, HAVE $30,000 down, seller must carry

Account Closed
  • Educator, Investor, Entrepreneur
  • Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Posted Sep 4 2015, 17:32

Hello!

My name is Lee, I am a fairly new investor, my first deal did not go as planned and has done damage to my credit. However, I did manage to sell out with $30,000 to reinvest. Unfortunately I need to reinvest ASAP.

I have $30,000 to put down on a cash flowing small, or large if I find a willing seller, apartment complex.

I need a minimum of $2,400 a month income (that would be a standard 8% return) and would prefer a mixed use building/small apartment complex with business space on the ground floor. The seller must be willing to carry the note as I lack the credit for financing due to my first deal. I can not afford anything damaged or in trouble, I need a complex that already has a decent management company and maintenance company. Also to be clear that $2,400 must be income cash flow after all expenses.

Why did my first deal not go as planned? I bought into a damaged property that I bought cheap from family, but needed to find a money partner to do the flip. Because of the debt I took on personally for real estate courses, not having a job, and traveling from Honolulu, Hawaii to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where I bought the property, I lacked the financials and the credit to flip the property myself. I found quite a few investors interested but no one would go through unless the property next door could be acquired (empty lot with dilapidating garage, worth 30k and they wanted 85k) After about 6 months of no go with money partners I had to scramble for a job because I was broke and in a massive debt hole. After finding a job I still did not make enough to handle the property on my own or find a money partner willing without the property next door. Once Bankruptcy became a viable option I decided to sell the property and work with my creditors instead, figuring I could do more for myself in the long run scraping by until I found a cash flowing property to ease the debt. Apartment complexes are where I wanted to start anyway but the gurus told me I had to flip or wholesale first. Wholesaling is not for me and flipping turned out to not be my cup of tea either. Now I want to refocus where my heart was set on in the first place.

Why would anyone want to sell me such a good deal? I am a preschool teacher, which means I help mold the citizens of the future, guiding them in their most important and defining years (yes 2-5yrs old is the pivotal point in a humans life, it is the foundation for all future knowledge and ability to succeed in life) Also, I am working on putting together a educational system to help parents and fellow teachers understand how to positively guide children through life's experiences both with the words you speak and the emotions motivating them. It is my life mission to have a massive positive impact on the way parents and teachers interact with children as well as, and most importantly, on how they comprehend and teach emotion-social competence (the ability to handle ones own emotions and interact with the emotions of others) both massively important aspects to both life success and peaceful relationships. Being a preschool teacher I make next to nothing and with the debt I have to now address it makes it nearly impossible to focus on my mission.

Why should someone with a good deal care? I am sure there has to be a successful individual out there that has an awesome deal and would much rather see it in the hands of someone with a moral mission in life rather than a guru who will use the cash to kick back on a beach and get s$&@ faced on a daily bases. Freeing up my time and finances allows me to create and give a well needed service to as many people as possible, as apposed to those who would waste a great opportunity and instead waste their life away. Putting an awesome deal in my hands not only gets a new player in the game with a solid foundation, it also allows the seller to feel good about who they are selling to.

Interested in selling to me or pointing me in the right direction? Please feel free to add me, contact me, or comment. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post.

Sincerely,

Lee Nicole Salinis

Looking for

Loading replies...