BiggerPockets

North and South Carolina Unlisted Apartment Complexes for Sale

Forum Powered By:

2 posts by 2 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Jon Gillman

Real Estate Investor from Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 09 '08, 02:26 AM

We specialize in unlisted apartment complexes and currently have 4 complexes for sale ranging from 26 units to 138 units. 3 of the complexes are located in Charlotte, NC and the other is located in Spartanburg, SC. They have Cap rates between 7% and 8%. They are being offered between $1.3m and $4.5m.

Excellent opportunity to own one or several multi unit complexes with great cash flow.

The property in Spartanburg is currently under utilized and with good management could turn into a double digit Cap property.

Email or call me about the complex you are interested in and I will put together all the up to date numbers for you.

Edited Jun 26 2010, 06:06

Dustin Johns

Real Estate Agent from Columbia, South Carolina

Jan 05 '10, 05:42 AM

Originally posted by Jon Gillman:
We specialize in unlisted apartment complexes and currently have 4 complexes for sale ranging from 26 units to 138 units. 3 of the complexes are located in Charlotte, NC and the other is located in Spartanburg, SC. They have Cap rates between 7% and 8%. They are being offered between $1.3m and $4.5m.

Excellent opportunity to own one or several multi unit complexes with great cash flow.

The property in Spartanburg is currently under utilized and with good management could turn into a double digit Cap property.

Email or call me about the complex you are interested in and I will put together all the up to date numbers for you.

If your still around, I need a complex in Columbia, SC?

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:06

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums