• Fix & Flip, Wholetailing,
  • West Columbia, SC
Votes |
Just became DEBT FREE TODAY !!!

Ronnie Boyd
  • Fix & Flip, Wholetailing,
  • West Columbia, SC
Posted Aug 25 2014, 11:18

I just paid of my house this morning and that's the last thing I owe to anyone.

I'm 41 now and own my house free and clear. I've been in REI now for a little over 2 years (wholesale & rehab/fix&flip). I still have my full time job as a sales rep but I'm keeping a rehab going at all times as well.

I really want to focus now on my buy & hold portfolio as well as continue to fix and flip for additional income. All of my profit from my flips have been put back into my business for growth. I live on my salary (commision) from my job and re-invest all profit back into my business.

I am looking at going full time in REI soon as I see now the opportunity cost my job caused me at times..

Thanks to this great forum and all the quality people that make up this community.  I'm looking forward to my next season in business. I'm still learning and know that I'm no where close to being a seasoned investor I will continue my education here as well as other trusted sources. 

Thanks @Joshua Dorkin @Sharon Vornholt @Mark Ferguson @brandonturner and countless others that have helped educate me (too many to mention)

Loading replies...