• Contractor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Selling drugs??

Justin Escajeda
  • Contractor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Apr 22 2014, 04:13

Hello all, I need some advice on a situation I am in right now. The particular property I have an issue with is a stacked duplex. The bottom tenant is a single mom (of a 19 years old), she works al the time and sometimes sleeps at her boyfriends house leaving free reign to her son to do whatever he want. The upstairs tenants have been complaining (even though I told both while signing their leases do not call to complain to me) that son is smoking marijuana in house, supposedly selling drugs outside of house (questionable), and playing loud music. Now, I am still receiving rent for everyone on time, but the upstairs tenants tell me theyre going to move out unless something is done. I told them to call police twice, but the cops did nothing. I am not interested in getting involved in any tenant BS, but when it may cost me money in rent from someone moving, that makes me concerned. I can only do so much. I have dealt with tenants in my duplexes squabbling before, but just wanted to see if anyone had any advice. Thanks.

Loading replies...