• Phoenixville, PA
Votes |
Listing Site for Rentals

Winona Wyatt
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Phoenixville, PA
Posted Jul 19 2014, 15:38

Hi there landlords,

Question for you. I'm planning on starting a local listing site (local to start, and hopefully getting it to grow). I have an idea taking formation on how things will go, but I figured it would be a good idea to ask landlords, my target audience, what you all are looking for.

So in a nutshell, it would be free to list but I would collect a referral fee for any properties that are rented through my site. (the first chunk of successful rentals will have the referral fee waived)

Where I would really offer service, though, would be in the extras that can be purchased:

• I could come out and take photos of the place (hence the reason I'm starting local)
  • I will list the property on other major listing sites (I still have to do my research to collect the list of all the good ones)
  • I will provide templates for and/or design flyers and postcards to advertise the property
  • (Other things I haven't thought of yet)

So, my question to you is this... is this something you would find useful? What else would you look for with this service? How would you expect it to work and what would make you pass/accept an offer to get listed on the site if I were the one contacting you?

Thanks for any replies and your thoughts on this!

- Winona

Loading replies...