• Fort Myers, FL
Votes |
Who here has a Buildium Account??

Gabriel F.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Myers, FL
Posted Sep 22 2014, 07:50

Hi everyone,

Prior to officially joining Biggerpockets I have been a lurker on this site for quite sometime now and I am incredibly grateful for the information and the members that share it with us all. Even though I haven't directly participated I sure feel like I know some of you in that the posts you share are giving me an idea of your personality in person. Overall, it is my time now to start giving back and I've decided to make my first post as my real estate investment company is expanding and I'm in need to do away with the ol'e spreadsheet and wordpad and startif  with a real management software. I really enjoy the online presence of managing our properties and allowing other managers to have access to an online platform right in the comfort of their home or office. I've done quite some research and found that Buildium seems to be right up my alley at this time frame to join and I noticed that they have a September 2014 special that after you try the trial you can join and if you are referred by a Buildium member that member will get a $100 Amazon gift card for referring and I will get a 100% credit for the setup fee to accept online payments from our tenants so its certainly a win win for all. Who wants to refer us and receive that credit? 

Also, look out soon I will be posting an introduction about myself if anyone is interested in getting to know me better :) 

Thanks,

Gabriel

Loading replies...