Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Stephen Barton
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
How to evict tenant that does not have a lease in Indiana?

Stephen Barton
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Sep 30 2014, 13:36

I knew I could count on my fellow BP'ers for this one! My business associate and I just picked up a property today and we want to help him. I mean regardless of whether we buy his property we really just want to help him. This owner allowed a tenant to move in a place in Indianapolis, In with no money and no lease. I need some help from anyone who knows what someone could do in this situation. We have already considered "cash for keys" in this situation. We may have to resort to this, but we want to know what rights there are for owners. This owner is an older gentleman and we feel like he is being taken advantage of and we are going to step in to help in any way that we can. If anyone knows what the laws are in this situation then please help out this owner, even if you do not want to help us. We agreed to his price, and it is a very fair one at that so, we are not exploiting this man's situation. Thanks in advance you guys and gals! Maybe together we can make this world a better place one house at a time!

• Real Estate Agent IN (#RB14052302)

Barton Family Realty Logo

Loading replies...