• San Diego, CA
Votes |
owner alarming agaisnt property mng

Edita D.
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Mar 30 2012, 17:43

Hello,
I am shopping for a new PM company. It is impossible to find lots of reviews on PM companies, for some reason. I did research on a company I want to hire, and among positive feedback (which may be fake), I found these 2 reviews:

[/i]LV Native ? - Jul 6, 2011
[/i][b]They seemed good but once they got our account it all changed! 3 managers in less than a year! Every one had to get caught up...

And 2nd review:

[i]travelace6 ? - Jan 16, 2012
[i][/b]GWM was initially easy to work with. They have relatively simple, reasonable agreement terms and give an affect of being commited to its' clients. They can get your home rented quickly but I question whether or not renters are properly vetted and GWM does not always pay attention to your desires (i.e. no pets). I had problems immediately...too many to count. The company does not retrieve keys or remotes between renters, just bills you for it and advises you to take the renter to court. I almost never received a total month's rent for my property. GWM constantly sent contractors to the property, even when the renter had a simple question about how to operate something in the home. Since ending my agreement with GWM, I am receiving full rent again as all of the repair needs have suddenly ceased. Use this company with caution.

Thoughts???

Loading replies...