• St. Louis, Mo
Votes |
Milwaukee Meetup - April 26th @ 9am

Nicole Pettis
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • St. Louis, Mo
Posted Apr 20 2014, 13:51

11 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Everyone!

Our next meetup will be happening this Saturday @ 9am at the Stone Creek Coffee(422 N 5th St, Milwaukee, Wi) They are located across from the Amtrak Train Station. Parking is available on the street or there is public parking at the Amtrak Station.

This week's speaker is Troy Owen. He's been a buy and hold REI for the past 6 years and has been working diligently on building his portfolio and creating a strong property management company. He will discuss how he started, how he builds partnerships to buy more property and how is building a strong property management company to ensure that his properties are rented for top dollar.

Please RSVP by posting below, so I know how many are coming, and post a little about yourself below, tag others, etc, so you can make some connections before the meetup.

As always, the room opens at 9am and from 9am - 9:15 is your time to network and mingle. Also coffee & pastries will be provided. At 9:15 Troy will start and speak till 9:45 and after we can open the door for questions or people can network and talk more.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

Nicole

P.S. As always if you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me. I am always open to how we can build and grow the group! Thank you!

Loading replies...