J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Jun 12 2014, 02:11
This event is brought to you by:

280 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

What: Big Real Estate Networking Summit! (Targeted Networking, Speakers/Panels/Q&A, Breakout Sessions, Vendor Access)
When: Sat & Sun, Nov 15th and 16th, 2014; 8:30AM-5:30PM (confirmed!)
Where: San Francisco State University (confirmed!)
Cost: $TBD - Sign up on link below for updates
SIGN UP / UPDATED INFO: Please fill out the meetup questionnaire so I can better connect you and meet your wants! This is the link that will always contain the updated info: http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/events/182097922/

The goal of this event is to provide you with personalized connections to those who matter most to your investing style and interests, provide a live forum and targeted events to network with those individuals, great speakers with plenty of time for Q&A & Panel Discussions, and vendors available to answer your questions or connect - without any hard sales pitches or guru speakers just trying to peddle their programs. As the host and organizer, that is my commitment to you! There are no corporate sponsors. I’m not selling any systems or books. Just a great RE networking event to help get you better connected and expand your real estate world!

It's amazing what even one good contact can do for your investing..
That tip. That loan. That deal.. That lasting connection! Come meet and select from a couple hundred other investors interested in sharing their experiences and expanding their network, and see what it adds to your real estate game!
Over 90 BP members have expressed interest on my “placeholder” posting so far.. http://beta.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/126194-massive-re-investor-summit--sf-bay-area-oct-2014?page=9 , but please keep your comments on this posting, and be sure to sign up for my meetup group at the following link, so you get the updates:

http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/events/182097922/

There will be private lenders and hard money lenders present, out-of-state investors and vendors, fixers/flippers/rehabbers, wholesalers, buy/fix/holders, residential & commercial investors, and more.. And targeted forums and sessions to connect those who are interested in the other! Speaking sessions will include plenty of time for attendees to ask questions to speakers, and there will be several panel discussions to get a variety of perspectives on these and other topics, in addition to the targeted networking events. I expect to announce speaker & ticket information, in addition to more details on the event agenda, in June and July.

This is not a CA-specific event, although I’m sure there will be lots of CA investors here.. And this is NOT a Bigger Pockets Summit (BP Summit not scheduled this year..), although many BP members will be coming, and I’ll offer @Joshua Dorkin  and @Brandon Turner free tickets if they can make it back out to another awesome, longer, and much more targeted, RE networking event of mine in San Francisco!

Once again, if you haven’t signed up on my meetup group, do it now to stay up to date!http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/events/182097922/

Please reach out if you have any questions. A tag on the forum is great, in case others have the same question. And please introduce yourself on this BP posting also if you’d like to come, even if you’ve already posted on the old forum. A great way to start making connections before the event!
Looking forward to seeing and introducing you to others there!

J Martin
Host & Organizer;
Bay Area Investor
[email protected]
www.REmeetup.com
510-863-1190

Loading replies...