Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Washington State Official BP Meetup - South Sound - July 8th 2014

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted Jun 18 2014, 08:44

60 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

So, thanks to a ton of help from @Tiffany Plovie - we are officially set for a July 8th South Sound (or ... all-Sound if you don't mind the drive) Meetup at The Ram in Lakewood from 7pm-10pm. So anyone located in the Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Aberdeen, Portland (if you like driving!) or surrounding areas of Washington State or Oregon... and want to come hang out, get some good food, good drinks, and have some good conversation... let's do it! 

Respond in this thread if you can make it. I look forward to hanging out with you all!  Also - let me know what town you are coming from! 

(For those of you who can't make the drive down from Seattle, I'll be attending the Snohomish County meetup in Lynwood at the end of the month, probably on July 31st. For more info on this meetup, talk with @Dee Miles or check out this Meetup.com page.)

Loading replies...