Real Estate Investing 101 - for AGENTS!

Tracy Royce
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Jul 15 2014, 19:29

7 Replies

• 07/18/14 11:00AM
  • Fidelity National Title, 60 E Rio Salado Parkway, 11th floor, Tempe, AZ 85282
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hi All,

Where have the last 5 years gone, whew! With Investors hungrily devouring deals here in the Phoenix market, we've really seen the difference cash Buyers can make in an economy. I've been around the last 10 years watching the landscape of Investors, investment properties, and volume of sales change before my very eyes here in Phoenix.

With that, I get a lot of feedback from Agents that see my posts on BiggerPockets.com (among other leading online RE magazines) asking how to be an Investor AND an Agent. So, we're taking the leap and doing it. We're going to be hosting classes throughout the Valley (here in Phoenix AZ) that talk about how to massively increase your knowledge and wealth through Real Estate Investing...as an Agent.

I'm going to be teaching what I'm doing in today's market to find, keep, fix, and sell investment properties. I also work with an Investor-friendly Broker that's going to be talking about what he does too to find deals, use his license to his advantage, etc.

Read below about the information for our "Real Estate Investing 101 - for Agents" classes being held around Metro-Phoenix, Arizona. We're excited to present this information for a new breed of agents, and hope to see you there.

If you have any questions I'm a post/email away!

http://royceofrealestate.com/real-estate-investing-for-agents/

Loading replies...