Votes |
Chicago Meetup for August

Brie Schmidt
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorPosted Aug 4 2014, 13:31
This event is brought to you by:

40 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We are hosting another meetup Event Tuesday August 19th from 6:30 - 9:30 at Dino's Pizza in Norwood Park located at 7004 W Higgins Ave ( http://www.dinospizzachicago.com/ ) It is about 1/4 a mile from the Norwood Blue Line and they have a private room we will be in

NOTE:  This will be the regular spot for the foreseeable future on the Third Tuesday of each month

This is for all types of investors in Chicago, Naperville, Aurora, Joliet, North Shore and Suburbs. This is a networking event not sponsored by any product, service, or company. Just a group of people who want to get together, make introductions, and form business relationships.

The day of the event a list will be emailed to attendees with what everyone does and what they are looking for .  If you want to be included on that list email me at [email protected] 

Include a short description of what you are looking for and what you do. Keep it to 2 sentences please.   If you have already sent me a description just email me letting me know you are coming again.  This is voluntary and we do this so at the event you will already have an idea of who you want to talk to. 

Second City Real Estate Logo

Loading replies...