J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Aug 19 2014, 20:50
This event is brought to you by:

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

What: RE Networking meetup onsite at a fix & flip
When: Friday, Aug 22 (this Friday) @ 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Where: Address sent my email after you register here:

http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Real-Estate-Networking-Group-REmeetup-com/events/201587852/
Why: Meet other RE investors face to face, hear where others are investing and what they're doing, get ideas, make meaningful contacts for future deals, and have some fun with like-minded passionate RE folks! No business/strategy/process being pitched here. Just good folks to network with!

YOU MUST RSVP AT THE LINK ABOVE. There are already 17 people RSVP'd since I added the meeting to my meetup group, and we will be capped at 30 due to the venue. Please RSVP now if you know you can make it.

You are invited to my next Real Estate Networking meetup, on-site at a fellow investor's rehab project in East Oakland this Friday, August 22nd, at 6:30PM. Have a chance to see a project in progress/being finished, hear the vision of the owner, give feedback or tips, and of course have an opportunity to meet and network with other real estate investors! There is another flip in progress down the street we may be able to see. 

This deal belongs to @David C. who recently scheduled one down in the Santa Cruz area. Great people!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Also...
BIG RE NETWORKING SUMMIT IN NOVEMBER!!
PS. If you haven't yet joined the meetup group for my big RE Networking Summit on Nov. 15th & 16th @ SFSU, please join here:
http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/events/182097922/

It will be a great opportunity to get more targeted opportunities to network with others who are meaningful to your investment strategy, and hear some great speakers, including BP legends Brian Burke, Will Barnard, and others. What is the value of one great contact in real estate? or many?? Come meet other investor and potential partners in person. in a targeted, organized fashion. I will be announcing additional speakers and ticket information before the end of August. If you're a vendor interested in sharing information, please email me. Hope to see you there too!

J Martin
510-863-1190
[email protected]

Loading replies...