Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Dan Brewer
  • Lender
  • Lenexa, KS
Votes |
New Kansas City Investment Group Meetup - Are You Interested?

Dan Brewer
  • Lender
  • Lenexa, KS
Posted Oct 30 2014, 11:17

22 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Dear Kansas City BP Members,

Over the last 20 years, I have had the fortunate opportunity to be involved in many facets of real estate investment, all over the country and now internationally.   While single family investment is wonderful, there is so much more to real estate investment.  I have a growing interest in creating a KC investment group to share ideas and opportunities, help each other grow in our knowledge, increase our contacts.  

A very good friend and fellow investor is passionate about stock market investment, and has heavily invested in highly respected educational programs.  He is very successful with his process, and it provides those that are interested another form of diversification.  

I have many individual meetings with local investors, and want to pull us together for greater synergy and benefit.  I invite you to join me at this inaugural meeting, and then we will take it from there.  

When: November (20th or 22nd) - Date and time is dependant on availabiility of responders

Where: Kansas City mid-town area, place TBD based on the number of people interested.

If interested, simply reply to this thread.  Let me know any conflicts on the 20th or 22nd, and I will go with the time and date that best accomodates all who respond.  

I look forward to meeting all of you! 

Loading replies...