Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Dec 4 2014, 20:37

12 Replies

• 12/10/14 06:10PM
  • Golden Gate Tap Room 525 Sutter St 3rd Fl San Francisco, CA 94102
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi All!

I finally have found a good venue for another San Francisco Meetup! It is so hard to follow up with @J. Martin large meetup's and summits but I'll try my best. 

What: San Francisco Meetup - Casual networking event!

When: Wednesday, December 10 at 6pm

Where: Golden Gate Tap Room, 525 Sutter St, 3rd Fl, San Francisco, CA 94102 

Third Floor!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/golden-gate-tap-room-san-f...

Please come meet us on the third floor of the Golden Gate Tap Room. The third floor is less noisy than the second floor so please look for us on the third floor! There is plenty of space to accommodate a large group of us.  If there are more than 15 people attending, I will make a reservation. I checked out the place today at 6pm and there will be plenty of room for all of us even without a reservation but I'd rather book a space if we do have many attendees.

Getting There: The bar is just one block away from Union Square and a few blocks away from Powell St BART/Muni bus lines. There is the underground parking lot at Union Square and cheaper parking lots in the surrounding area.

Food and drink: There are drinks and food available. You are responsible for the cost of your own food and drink. The restaurant requests a minimum of $10 spending per a person which shouldn't be difficult to do if you are eating dinner there. Otherwise, the meetup is free!

Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familar faces.

Regards,

Johnson

Keywords:

Bay Area Meetup , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley, San Jose

Loading replies...