Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Are You Afraid of Pulling the Trigger on Your First Deal?

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 16 2014, 16:08

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Are you afraid of pulling the trigger on your first deal?

Is it because you are not sure about your numbers like the ARV and repairs?

Are you a victim of analysis paralysis?

If you answer "YES" to any of the above questions, I have a solution for you.

What if an experienced real estate investor reviews your deal...and not only that, what if a private lender checks it out and offer you funding if the deal makes sense?

If you're in the Chicago area, I am inviting you to meet me and my private lender. Tomorrow, December 17, Wednesday at 6:30 PM CST, you get to meet me and my private lender. Bring your potential deal and be prepared to answer the ff. questions:

1. What's the After Repair Value of the property?

2. How much are the repairs?

3. How much is your acquisition price?

4. Describe the area (average DOM, is it A, B, C or D area?)

If the deal makes sense, we will likely FUND your deal (even if you're a newbie!).

If the deal does NOT make sense, we will tell you - and save yourself from making a BIG & costly mistake.

Either way, you WIN.

Why am I doing this?

My private lender has cash burning a hole in his pocket and he wants it invested. Of course, you don't have to use his money if you don't like to. There's no obligation to do business with him or me.

Also, by helping you meet my private lender (and 2 other lenders), you get to buy more properties in 2015 and hopefully, you will buy some of your properties from me.

To RSVP to this meeting with my private lender, email me at [email protected]

helping BPers Make Money from Real Estate,

Wendell
P.S. There are only 15 seats left in the meeting so you gotta RSVP NOW.
P.P.S. In addition to my private lender, you will get a portfolio lender and a BIG hard money lender there as well. A portfolio lender can lend you money for your rental properties (by using a portfolio lender, you get more than 10 loans). The hard money lender coming tomorrow on the other hand, can lend $1 Million minimum (and $200M maximum).

Loading replies...