• San Diego, CA
Votes |
San Diego - BP Meetup - May 6th, 2015

Tim G.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Apr 23 2015, 12:51

27 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Kicking off a BP Meetup in San Diego to get investors new and experienced introduced!

When: May 6th 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Where: Jasmine Seafood in the Kearny Mesa Area - Directions

Please RSVP Here - Need a head count for the venue

This is a free event, with no sales pitches or guru's the intention is to get local investors who are on Bigger Pockets introduced with other local investors who are active in San Diego and other markets. 

There will be time for networking, food and drinks and time set for people to introduce themselves to the group and explain how they are making things happen in 2015. 

PM me if you have any questions or feel free to send me an email or call. Once you have RSVP'd I will send a confirmation email and will send updates leading up to the event. Please feel free to invite any friends or family who would like to attend. 

Loading replies...