Bill S.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
ModeratorPosted Jun 2 2015, 14:16
This event is brought to you by:

13 Replies

• 06/08/15 06:00PM
  • Sm Conf Rm-Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzalez Public Library- 1498 Irving St, Denver, CO 80204
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This is located on Colfax just west of I25. It has easy access and is centrally located.

I've been doing this by myself for several years and have decided I would like to connect with other local landlords so I'm starting a local meetup geared toward landlords.

This will hopefully be a monthly meeting on the 2nd Monday evening. It will be geared toward the small landlord.

Come join us!

There will be a short (15 min) presentation related to landlording and self managed property management followed by a time of introductions (1-2 min each) and then the balance of the time will be for networking.

For this meeting the presentation will focus on data regarding the future of rents in the Denver market.

Reliant Real Estate, Inc. Logo

Loading replies...