Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Tim VandenToorn
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Rockford, MI
Votes |
Anyone else excited about the Grand Rapids market like I am?

Tim VandenToorn
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Rockford, MI
Posted Jul 19 2015, 10:45

Exciting things are happening in Grand Rapids with the medical development, and the GVSU college area.  Not to mention all our new breweries.  This town is hopping!!

I have several success stories involving our investors in this area but and just concluded the remodel on another large project that I wanted to share.  

One of our new investors purchased a few properties in the HOT GVSU student zone in the last three months.  We just completed one  property that was purchase for 39,900  with $50,000 invested into the remodel project.  This property includes all new windows, siding, insulation, down to the studs remodel, HVAC, Central air, 2 full bathrooms and new kitchen, and 5 bedrooms. This property was rented to the first person that saw it before completion for $1995.00 (they pay all utilities).  These numbers are GREAT, and this house will be a long term, low maintenance property.  

There are still these deals out there.  If you need help identifying properties or even advise of remodeling them let me know.  I have a steady stream of leads coming in, that I pass along to our owners.

Whats your most recent success story?

Loading replies...