Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions

User Stats

Votes
Scott Trench
Pro Member
  • President of BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
NEW Short-Term and Vacation Rental Forum!

Scott Trench
Pro Member
  • President of BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Posted May 28 2015, 15:59

By popular demand, BiggerPockets has just launched the new Short-Term and Vacation Rental Forum!

Now, as a member of a college fraternity, and and having played with many traveling rugby clubs over the years, I've been a firsthand witness to what the wrong tenants can do to a nice vacation rental home.  I think I might personally be out on the whole vacation rental business for life.. but I digress.

This is the go-to place for any questions, concerns, or discussions about vacation or short-term rental properties and the unique challenges and strategies that accompany this niche of real estate investing.  We've seen interest in this type of investing grow over the years and are excited to offer this new forum for your discussion.

I'm excited to see what's discussed in this new forum!

Special thanks to @Karen Margrave for helping us to create and build this brand-new forum.

Oh, and by the way, if you know of any previously created forum threads that should be moved over to this new forum, please link to them in the comments below.  I'll be sure to move them all over to the new forum!

Loading replies...