New Member Introductions
Account Closed
  • Carlsbad, CA
Votes |
Hello from Carlsbad California

Account Closed
  • Carlsbad, CA
Posted Oct 19 2013, 12:10

Hey everyone! Just joined BiggerPockets and I love all the articles and forums on here! I'm in Carlsbad and I haven't been in the real estate market since before the recession. I built my first house when I was 18, started a construction company in Chicago when I was 19. Received my BS degree from Purdue in Construction Management. I've built over 30 houses in Chicago and I've built one here in San Diego. I'm only 31 but and working on my MBA at SDSU right now. I'm looking to get back into the investing side so I can eventually leave my full-time job as a Vice President of Strategic Development for a construction company here in San Diego.

I'm looking at houses in Southern California to flip. Preferably in the $200k-$300k price range before repairs (I prefer off-market, preforeclosures, and auctions, especially cash only). As I'm doing that I'm also looking into buy and hold investing in Cincinnati, Memphis and Houston.

I'm also a licensed pilot and love flying any chance I get. Especially if it's to view property (and I can write it off!).

-Chad

Loading replies...