Votes
Phil Kilmer
  • Harrisburg, PA
Votes |
Noob in Harrisburg, PA

Phil Kilmer
  • Harrisburg, PA
Posted Oct 22 2013, 16:21

hello everyone. My name is Philip Kilmer IV, im from a small town in Juniata County and recently moved to Harrisburg Pennsylvania where I work for the Dept of Revenue. I went to The Pennsylvania State University and graduated with a degree in Economics from the Smeal Business College. Ive always been extremely interested in investing and have really turned my attention to real estate. I have absolutely no backround or experience, but after doing some research I have decided to focus on wholesaling. I have seen plenty of the get rich quick schemes by all the "gurus" and am extremely skeptical, however after reading through some forums here, I still desire to begin my real estate investing career with wholesaling. I have no money to really get started, so my options are limited. But at this stage I am just gathering as much information and attaining as much knowledge as I possibly can, in order to begin my real estate investing career the right way. I believe there is great potential here in Harrisburg despite the city's recent economic conditions. I'm excited to get started, and appreciate any tips and knowledge you guys can pass on. I look forward to speaking with you, and thanks for taking the time to read my intro. Be blessed!

Loading replies...