Conor Noonan
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Young San Diego Businessman Looking to Prepare for an Investing Career

Conor Noonan
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Oct 31 2013, 14:54

Hello,

I am recent graduate of Santa Clara University. I majored in Finance and minored in economics. I have been exposed to real estate throughout my entire life as my father is a successful/well-respected real estate agent in San Diego. I am currently working for a small real estate investment company that has done a lot of value add house flipping as well as wholesale deals. In the past I interned for a large investment company specializing in commercial buildings . I am particularly adept at financial analysis and pro forma investment valuation techniques. If anyone would like aid in creating financial analysis for any size multi-unit project I am always willing to help to gain experience/practice. I have currently been amassing as much real estate investment knowledge as I can through reading and my job. I am also constantly contacting companies inquiring about job opportunities to gain contacts and experience a variety of atmospheres in the investment community. I currently do not have the money to begin my investing career but if anyone has any advice on how to better prepare myself for the future I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Loading replies...