• Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Phoenix Native new to Bigger Pockets!

John Ivicevic
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Dec 8 2013, 19:33

Hi everyone, as the title says I'm a newbie to Bigger Pockets but I'm loving what I'm seeing so far! I'm a native of Phoenix, AZ and have been investing for about 3 years now. I'm married to the best woman in the world named Monica and we have a 9 month old daughter named Mila.

I always wanted to start investing in RE since I was about 20 years old and read Rich Dad Poor Dad. No book I've ever read before or since has hit me like that book did. It was like uncovering the matrix for me. Anyway, we do very simple buy and hold single family deals for now. We look for a minimum $300 cash flow on each property. Right now we have 3 rentals in the Phx area and two in Memphis.

I was turned on to this website b/c of the podcast originally. I love how this community comes together and seems to genuinely want to help each other. I did a Rich Dad Coaching program years ago and they have an investor community as well but it was nothing like this one. I've never been the type to be really active on a web forum but this is something I'm very passionate about so I'll be participating here as much as possible. Look forward to meeting everybody!

Loading replies...