• Bird-dogger
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
More Time than Money!

Darieal S.
  • Bird-dogger
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Jan 7 2014, 05:50

Good morning to the group, My name is Darieal, from Phila. Pa. I'm looking to trade my time for knowledge and experience. I've been apart of the BP community for some time and just over the last year have gotten myself to the point that I'm comfortable with the knowledge and experience that I've gained.

With just a few deals under my belt, I'm looking to strengthen my all around skills and abilities. Some of the things that I am comfortable with are your:

• normal administrative duties
  • property clean up for showings
  • call follow-up,
  • showing properties
  • taking pictures of properties (although, I'm no photographer).

BP was the first SM outlet that I found, and stepped away for a while due to the ever so popular "Analysis Paralysis". Found some great information in another area of the REI community as a whole, which has been great getting me to this point however, it's time to ramp it up!

I'm back and in full swing to make this year better for others as well as myself.

Will you help me?

The quote that I have adopted for life and business is:

"You can have everything in life that you want if you are willing to help enough other people get what they want" ~Zig Ziglar

P.S. my profile shows me listed as a BD, just haven't found a way to change it to wholesaler!

Thanks a bunch,

Darieal

Loading replies...