Votes
Tyler Ecker
  • Frederick, MD
Votes |
Inspired teen ready to jump in!

Tyler Ecker
  • Frederick, MD
Posted Mar 4 2014, 20:48

Hi everyone! My name is Tyler, I live in frederick MD and I'm 19 years old. Ive been working at a local pizzeria for 5 years now (last 2 as manager) making less than decent money for my age, but more than all my friends. Only because most of them are in college. I hate the look i get from people when i tell them I'm not in school. I tried it! Its not for me! Some more details about my current job; the owner basically treats me like a son and has been talking to me about buying the restaurant from him in the near future. Just trying to explain that I have a good head on my shoulders. So anyway for about the last 2 months or so I've been searching the internet and reading different books and watching videos focusing on wholesaling primarily (Manny Koshbin, Phil Pustejovsky, Sean Terry). So tomorrow or Saturday before i head to work I'm going to buy hopefully 50 bandit signs and place them around my area. Also plan on doing a voice call blast on Sunday (heard they have good response rates). Anyway sorry for the story! Just excited to get started! Wish me the best!

Loading replies...