Kyle Webb
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
Overseas --> Portland, OR Newbie Introduction

Kyle Webb
  • Portland, OR
Posted Mar 10 2014, 07:24

Good Day BP Members,

My name is Kyle. I've been a member for a couple years, but I was never the type of person to actually post anything on forum...

Josh and Brandon changed that recently. I've now listened to all 68 (as of March. 10th, 2014) of their podcasts (some of them several times) and always am encouraged from them to make a post to this community and interact, despite being a 'newbie'.

I've posted in the "Getting Started" forum a question I've been pondering and have had great responses and advice from fellow members.

I'm currently into the educational aspect of real estate investing. I'm employed overseas and have saved a decent nest egg that I am looking to use towards attaining a property that brings in passive income or scaleable gains as a fix & flip business in my home state of Oregon. Still trying to determine my ultimate REI focus ...

I'm in my late 20's, married, and thoroughly enjoy racquet sports of any kind (racquetball, tennis, badminton, etc).

I love learning and teaching; I value a strong community development where I can trust my neighbours and friends as if they are family.

I currently have no real estate experience stateside. I'm looking to expand my experience, license and skills in real estate online through BP and other sources. I'm a constant learner and spend my free time listening to BP/other podcasts and reading forums/blogs.

My real estate goals starts with forming a plan to build a scaleable business in rehabbing properties in an effort to make communities better while supporting my family. I want to use my time, sweat and capital to invest in making neighbourhoods safer, desirable and affordable without getting too far ahead of myself or inclinations as a property investor/ rehabber.

I hope that is not too much to say in my intro...

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Loading replies...