• Rental Property Investor
  • Bossier City / Shreveport, LA
Votes |
Salutations!

Jeff M.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bossier City / Shreveport, LA
Posted Mar 15 2014, 11:22

Greetings friends, comrades, and associates. My name is Jeff Miller and I am an investor operating in the Shreveport / Bossier City Louisiana market. My day job is a software / web application developer but my dream has always been with Real Estate with the goal of acquiring enough rental units to ultimately retire. I don't care for stocks as its far too derivative.

I started renting in late 2008 and am presently only renting 2 SFRs. I really wanted to step my game up in the business so I sought out avenues to attempt to keep my thoughts focused on real estate. The BiggerPockets.com community have been doing wonders in this regard - especially with the podcasts and articles.

My new goal regarding asset classes is to branch out into multifamily units for the extended control of value and economies of scale of expenses that this asset class affords. However, my primary goal at the moment is to get to know more people in this business and make some friends as I haven't devoted much time in this aspect and it is probably the most important. So drop me a line - especially if you're in the surrounding area.

Cheers to a successful 2014 and beyond fellow investors!

Loading replies...