Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Manduch
  • Dearborn, MI
Votes |
New Member / Currently Investing and wholesaling in Metro Detroit area.

Kyle Manduch
  • Dearborn, MI
Posted Apr 3 2014, 18:42

Hello All,

I am a huge fan of this site and have been listening to your podcasts for the last 9 months. Each time I listen to them, I get more and more excited about the potentials of real estate and how fluid of a market is out there.

I am currently in the Dearborn area, which is a suburb of Detroit. I have teamed up with my family who have been flipping and renting in the metro detroit area for the last 30 years - riding all the waves - so they are a great asset to help within this process.

As I said, I am still starting off, but we currently have 2 houses (1 rent/1 land contract) in our LLC and are actively looking to start wholesaling.

I am also partnering up with a good friend of mine who also has the same drive and passion towards real estate as I do. We are currently looking at investing in the Metro Detroit area as well. Despite everyone harping on Detroit, which is easy, but there is still amazing areas there that have potential. Our business plan is to stay more centralized and look around the Dearborn area, mainly downriver.

I am very interested in how people in my area are doing and if anyone would like to network. I have an engineering background, so I tend to set processes in place and of course would love to automate this process down the road.

Again, it's a pleasure to join this site and I look forward to many years down the road networking, obtaining and exceeding our goals and giving back to our communities.

Take care,

Kyle

Loading replies...