• Investor
  • Duluth, MN
Votes |
Finally posting my intro from Duluth MN

Nate Larson
  • Investor
  • Duluth, MN
Posted Apr 5 2014, 09:14

Hello from Duluth. I've been a member for a little while and I've been so busy learning and getting my first deal done I forgot to post an introduction.

My name is nathan larson, I work full time and have been itching to get into re. Back in January I was trying to buy a rental from a family friend with conventional finance but since I got a generous gift from my family I had to wait for it to season. Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago, I was browsing Craigslist for re and I found a retiring investor willing to do owner finance. So on the 15th I will be closing on my first and second property. It's two sfr 3/1 right next door to each other. One was recently redone on the interior and was vacant. The other has had a Tennant for the last 3 years and willing to sign a new lease with me. Thanks to bigger pockets I was able to market and find a quality Tennant to sign a lease starting may 1st.

I'm excited that I have found number 1 and 2 on the same deal. I can hardly wait until I find my next deal. I am already ahead of my goal of buying 1 rental property this year and there is a lot of year left! Thanks for reading.

Nate

Loading replies...