Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Davis Havens
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Just turned 18, ready to learn the ropes.

Davis Havens
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Apr 6 2014, 09:49

Hello Friends.

My title may have caught your eye. Last Friday, I turned 18. Finally able to get involved with Real Estate, which has held my attention for many years, I want to know EVERYTHING about getting involved with the trade. Im looking to make my first investment before I turn 19, and in order to do that, I have a lot of work to do.

Imagine yourself when you were 18, where you thinking about making a real estate investment in the next year? Most likely not. However, when you did start doing real estate you didn't really know where to turn, but now you are a pro, and wish you wouldn't have spent so much time getting to where you are now. I am looking for connections, friends, and information of how to be just like you.

If you've read this article this far, you might be thinking...."He's 18, he has no capital to even start investing"....Wrong. For the past couple of years me and my brother have been doing small product wholesaling through Ebay, Amazon, Craigslist, and local Flea Markets. We have finally grown enough to where we could fully financially support ourselves and eat out once or twice a week without any worries. My brother decided to by a Cadillac, and I want to invest in real estate.

Thats my story, please if you have ANY information at all, DO NOT hesitate to call/text me at 321-262-1595. Message me, or just respond and we could even set up a skype call later. There is so much knowledge I hope to gain, you just have to make the call and help me out. THANKS!

Loading replies...