• New York City, NY
Votes |
?New York City Investors in Atlanta, GA

Colin G.
  • Property Manager
  • New York City, NY
Posted Apr 6 2014, 15:34

Hello BP

My name is Colin Gillens. My partner of 7 years and I have gotten off the sidelines and are executing our real estate investment plan, so I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce us and our business. I'm a manager of our newly formed entity, White & Associates Property Group - a Georgia LLC.

We are Fort Worth, TX and Atlanta, GA natives now living in New York City (about 5 years). Though a Texan myself, I gained a strong affinity for Atlanta - the midtown area in particular - during my college years at Georgia Tech. My partner and I are a "house divided" as he graduated from the University of Georgia, but we stand united on our journey to learn what we need to and to act when appropriate to achieve our goals of financial security/independence for ourselves and our family through real estate investment.

Our current investment holdings now consist of an inherited condo that made us accidental landlords and at the same time spurred our already investment-curious minds into getting engaged in real estate investment and to that end, a newly purchased 4-unit apartment building - I'll post more about that separately.

We've listened to the BP podcasts and we've been catching up on a lot of the suggested reading material. Now we're excited to jump into the community through the forums to hear your stories, share our experiences and learn what we can to make us more effective real estate investors.

Regards,

Colin Gillens

Loading replies...