Moises Ascencion
  • Anchorage, AK
Votes |
Greetings From Alaska

Moises Ascencion
  • Anchorage, AK
Posted Apr 17 2014, 18:19

Greetings everyone,

My name is Moses and I have been living in AK for almost two years, over the course of these two years I have contemplated whether or not to get in to REI, but now I am committed. I am new to this industry and hope to gain many useful information from this site, other investors and life experiences.

I have always been interested in RE and know its potential but have had a hard time convincing my wife as well as my self to take the risk and jump in to this new world and build a career that will provide a safe lifestyle.

Just like many of you, I am tired of working and feeling like i haven't reached a goal that would set me and my family on a nice secured lifestyle. I am devoted on becoming a great investor and meet amazing people along the way. I know there are others in Anchorage who are active and hopefully would like to meet and greet.

I hope everyone is doing great and look forward to this new journey. Biggerpockets.com has unlimited amount of information in forums, podcasts, etc.. that can really set someone up for success. Again, hope to meet some of you local investors.

Take Care,

Moses

Loading replies...