• Investor
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
Newbie from Oklahoma City (OKC), OK

Devan M.
  • Investor
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted Apr 19 2014, 16:11

Hello to all of you knowledgeable people on BiggerPockets! I am currently a college student in Texas, however I am graduating this May and will be moving to Oklahoma City for a full time job at the end of June. Therefore, Oklahoma City is where I plan to start my real estate investing. Now, unfortunately I am a newbie and have no experience in real estate other than renting an apartment and reading books/listening to REI podcasts. However, I was very fortunate to stumble across BiggerPockets while searching for podcasts and now I am very excited to be part of the BP community! Right now my main goal is to break into real estate via wholesaling (like many without a lot of cash) and create a portfolio of cash flowing properties to replace the income from my full time job (once I start it) with passive income so that I can exit the rat race. When I can do that I’ll really be able to shoot for the moon with my real estate investing and also live the life I want to live. There is so much awesome information here on BP I have yet to explore, and I am looking forward to it. Thank you all for any words of wisdom and I wish all of you the greatest success in your real estate investing.

-D.M.

Loading replies...