• Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Newbie from the Atlanta, GA area!

David Begley
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Apr 22 2014, 15:22

Hello New Colleagues! My name is David Begley and I'm just starting out my third career in real estate investing. I spent nearly 20 years as a finance executive at a large regional wholesale bank and spent the last five years working as a CFO for a local firm. (Yes, I started work at age 9...!). I've reached the point where I don't want to work for anyone else but me and my family for the balance of my working life. I've recently invested approximately $20K in passive deals through a couple of crowdfunding sites, but want to become more active in my real estate investing. I've passed all the requirements for my GA real estate license and will finalize that process this month and will hang my shingle with a friend that happens to be a real estate attorney & broker.

I have approximately $100K in cash to invest and my goal is to partner with other investors/contractors to do deals and split profits until I gain my confidence and sea legs. Ultimately, I want to generate enough cash to begin a buy-and-hold strategy and use that portfolio to begin my third and final retirement!

I look forward to meeting y'all!

Loading replies...