Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Angel Rosas
  • Realtor
  • Anaheim, CA
Votes |
New to BP & REI from sunny Los Angeles, CA and in need friends!

Angel Rosas
  • Realtor
  • Anaheim, CA
Posted Apr 22 2014, 20:15

Hello everyone.

My name is Angel, I am 34 years old and new to BP and pretty much everything RE. I just became a licensed agent a few months ago and have begun to work with my brother who has been in the business for a little over 10 years.

This week my brother officially granted me my first assignment; To hold an open house for a property he is selling in the city of Inglewood. He gave me a list of things to do (buy balloons, candy, bottled water) and told me about sign placement...sounds easy enough.

A couple of days later, he tells me that he also needs me to find buyers for a Duplex in the Willowbrook area of Los Angeles that is in major need of a rehab. He gave me an address and asked me to post on Craigslist. He needs me to do this because he will be going away for a few days (Does anyone else think this is a test?). I have posted it, but only received a couple of responses...Idk if this is normal???

Anyway, I have been on BP for a few weeks now listening to podcasts and reading others' posts and thought this was the perfect time to dive in. I look forward to learning more about the business with you all and also meeting investors that are interested in my market. Any pointers, advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...