• Investor
  • Wausau, WI
Votes |
Graduate from Wisconsin

Adam Johnson
  • Investor
  • Wausau, WI
Posted Apr 23 2014, 06:36

Hello! My name is Adam Johnson. I'm was born in Janesville, WI and also lived in Wausau, WI. I just learned about real estate investing over Thanksgiving weekend 2013 while talking to an investor I had just met. He was born Wausau and now owns his own company in Denver doing rehab and flips. I began researching real estate investing and on the web and went to my first local REIA meeting in Milwaukee on April 22, 2014. I am currently a student graduating from UW-Whitewater on May 17, 2014 and before I enter the police academy in the Fall I want to learn about what real estate investing has to offer.

My goal is to be financially independent. I know that breaking into real estate investing is going to be difficult as I was frustrated and discouraged after realizing how much I have to learn after attending the REIA meeting.

I am young and inexperienced but I am determined to make real estate investing work for me. I joined this website because the investor I met from Denver told me that if I want to be successful, I need to surround myself with successful people and I feel participating on this website will benefit my real estate investing career.

As of now, I am mostly seeking advice on how to get started. I encourage and appreciate any and all advice thrown my way from anyone on this site.

Loading replies...