• Chicago, IL
Votes |
New Member from Chicago!

Tony Goodwin
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Apr 24 2014, 10:57

Hey guys!

My name is Tony, and I've been in Chicago for about 2 years now. I grew up and went to school in Memphis, TN, but I moved here after college to study improv at The Second City. So when I'm not performing in shows around town, I'm either working as a researcher for an online construction publication or helping lead a student ministry at my church here in the city.

In my current role at work I have the ability to listen to the BP podcasts while I work, which I've really taken advantage of the past couple of weeks and my interest in real estate investing has grow significantly! Ultimately I want to invest in buy and hold properties for long term, passive income, but right now I'm focusing on wrapping my head around wholesaling. At first it was because it seemed to be the easiest, but now I see it has the potential to be a great way to learn about the world of real estate investing while giving me a larger margin for error since I know there's a good chance I'll mess up a lot in the beginning. Then later down the road when I begin investing in the buy and hold properties I hope to have a great marketing funnel to help find those deals that can work best for me in that venture!

I'm excited to be hear and connect with you all, specifically those in Chicago and/or Memphis since those are the markets I'm interested in investing!

Loading replies...