• Huntington Beach, CA
Votes |
New guy here from Orange County, CA!

Shane H.
  • Realtor
  • Huntington Beach, CA
Posted May 10 2014, 20:43

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I've been reading a lot of quality posts and articles on here including the awesome book, The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Real Estate Investing. So I decided to join since I have been getting really serious about pursuing my passion of real estate!

To tell you guys a little about myself, my name is Shane, I reside in Orange County, CA. I currently work as the logistics manager at a local Target store. The only background in real estate that I have is buying and renting out a condo in Hawaii. The reason why I bought in Hawaii, and not Orange county, is because I was stationed there while I was in the military. I'm also known as the handy man around the house and love the challenge of any DIY project.

My interests in real estate and BiggerPockets include, networking and finding mentors, learning and reading as much as possible from BiggerPockets, buying single family home rentals, flips, multi-family duplexes, and even possibly becoming a real estate agent. I would love to connect with other professionals here on BiggerPockets and on LinkedIn (hope the link works) so please feel free to connect!

Loading replies...