• San Diego, CA
Votes |
Newbie from San Diego

Matt C.
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted May 26 2014, 14:19

Hi,

My name is Matt and I have been visiting the site for a while and finally decided to join after learning quite a bit from all the knowledgeable members on the site. There is so much info to suck up from all the blogs, podcasts, and forums.

I am a former automotive technician who decided to go back to school and pursue a career change. I received a BS in Finance and Real Estate and have been in real estate investing ever since - I went from flipping cars to flipping homes.

I worked for one of the the big investors in San Diego buying 25-30 homes per month on the courthouse steps, at auction.com, through wholesalers, bird dogs, and off the MLS (probates, traditional, short sales, REOs).

I left the company and moved out of the country to pursue a dream my girlfriend and I have had for a long time - living abroad!! We are having a great time but I am itching to get back into investing in Southern California and I spend waaay too much time on BP and other sites researching, networking, and trying to find deals.

We plan to move back in the next couple months and I would love to get back into working in real estate investments full time.

I look forwarding to learning from and networking with everyone on BP, especially those from Southern California and San Diego.

I'm glad I finally decided to sign up and become a contributing member!

Loading replies...