• Newtonville, MA
Votes |
Newbie from Newton Massachusetts!

Jeffrey Bradbury
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Newtonville, MA
Posted Jun 3 2014, 17:46

Hey Guys and Girls!

I’m kind of new to real estate investing and attempting to learn as much as I can before making another purchase. I became a landlord when the housing bubble burst, and it forced me to take a hard look at real estate, but I’m glad it did because I think it looks like a great way to build wealth.

By day I’m a Network Administrator, but after hours I’m attempting to be a real estate investor! I’m getting ready to purchase my second property, and looking to get into multi-family. (Buy and Hold) I’ve been finding lots of great info on the site, but I’m also trying to find someone from my area who would be willing to show me the ropes. I’ll bring the coffee! (Beer, Steak, Etc…)

My second purchase will be a little out of the norm from what I've seen people talking about on the forums. I'll be using a VA backed loan, so I can't pick up a handyman special at this point – I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing at this point because I see so many properties that look like they could work with a little sweat equity put into them.

Anyway, I’m going to stop typing before my introduction turns into a book.

Loading replies...