• Renter
  • Lake Worth, FL
Votes |
I'm an idiot… (Lake Worth, FL)

Jeff Kushner
  • Renter
  • Lake Worth, FL
Posted Jun 8 2014, 03:08

(I posted the below introduction under a different title and forgot to put my location in the title as Josh recommended, hence the re-post. Whoops!)

Hey everybody!

Just announcing my presence here on BP…

I've been researching REI for a couple of years but have yet to get serious about actually doing it. I have lead a relatively nomadic life since getting out of the military almost 10 years ago (where has the time gone!?!) and I am tired of making excuses to myself for why I haven't put all the knowledge that I have accrued listening to countless real estate related podcasts and audiobooks to use.

It's time to make this happen.

I feel fortunate to have found this site and expect anyone reading this post to hold me accountable for accomplishing my goals. (kidding, of course, only I can hold myself accountable, but it takes a village, right?)

I'll be calling Lake Worth, FL home (a little town just south of West Palm Beach, just north of Boynton Beach) so anyone in that neck of the woods or familiar with the south Florida market, feel free to say hello :)

On a side note, I feel like I got a little carried away writing my profile, so let me know if you have any suggestions as to how I can shorten it (if deemed necessary…). Thanks!

Loading replies...