• Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
New Member from Minneapolis

Tim Kindem
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Jun 24 2014, 19:07

Hey BiggerPockets,

I'm new to the site, and I get the sense that dropping an intro like this is the way to get started off right.

I've sort of been a real estate investor since my first home in 2004 - when I rented out two of the three bedrooms to friends. I loved the home buying process so much, I became a Realtor and bought my current home in 2006 as my own first client ... but kept the original home and still rent it out. I concentrated mainly on real estate sales until last year, when I started getting more serious about adding some REI into the mix.

In 2013, I partnered with one of my clients, and we've been putting together a portfolio of rental properties - duplexes, town homes, and a condo so far - all owned by our LLC (soon to be many LLCs).

Ideally, with BP, I'd like to learn, network, and hopefully contribute something worthwhile to the community.  

I'd love to learn more about owner financing, apartment investing, marketing for deals, and investing in notes.  I'm even curious about flipping, although I have yet to give it a try.

As far as who I am? I live in South Minneapolis with my wife, 8-month-old son, and our little dog. I like '70s and '80s pop culture, mid-century design, and watching pretty much any sport. 

I look forward to doing what I can to bring something of value to the site.

- Tim

Loading replies...