• Agent Broker
  • St. Petersburg, FL
Votes |
Hello BiggerPockets

Dave Defourneaux
  • Agent Broker
  • St. Petersburg, FL
Posted Jun 26 2014, 15:20

I just wanted to say hello to the community. I am just getting started on the path of real estate investing, and stumbled across this site during my research. I've listened to the first 5, or so, podcasts, and really would like to give a big thank-you to Josh and Brandon. Already, just these few hours of listening have been tremendously helpful and inspiring. It also led me to discover Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad" which just might be one of the most influential books I think that I've ever read.

I've bought and sold two primary residences, and now live in a third. I will soon be ready to start buying property for investing. I am considering picking up my real estate licence to help me understand the business better and to learn about sales. Overall, I'm not sure what my exact business plan is yet, but I firmly believe that a stable foundation of wealth and income will come from owning property.

I'm excited to be part of this community and feel that it has a great deal to teach me. I can't wait to learn more and to meet some of you!

Loading replies...